Saturday, September 25, 2010

I feels like I has the flu :(

   This is what my eye has looked like for a couple days, and you can see a little bit of what I did to my ear the other day.
I'm part Chinese Shar Pei and we have really watery eyes, so my allergies just got out of control real fast and that's what happened.
  Mamma had a couple appointments the other day and I decided I was going to practice being a big girl and I stayed home alone, I usually go stay at someone's house. Preferably my Nonna's house where Sammie is. I have a soothing playlist that Mamma plays with Beethoven, Clint Mansell, Michael Giacchino and other beautiful music that she hopes keeps me relaxed. I like that music alot, but the other day I think it was a mixture of me missing Mamma while she was at the VA and my allergies, and so I just tore my ear up. I ended up with a skin infection around my eyes and an ear infection.
  We made an emergency appointment on Friday morning and I went to the Vet Doctor's house. There was a  cockatiel  there and all she said was "Hello Pearl" so we tried to teach her to say "Leave the gun, take the canollis" but we didn't have enough time. So, the Vet Doctor gave me a bunch of medicines and Mamma gave me about a half a dose yesterday, and then for breakfast and dinner today.
   I am feeling SO much better! Mostly I just slept all day. In the morning after breakfast, I went back to sleep in Mamma's bed which I normally never do. I slept till 9:00 in the bedroom and then I came and slept on my bed for a bit. All day I have been giving turns to Mamma's bed, my bed, the couch, and also the carpet. I am just enjoying my dreams and letting my body heal itself.
 
   If you are looking for me, this is probably where you'll find me. I'm catching up on my beauty sleep and healing myself so that tomorrow I can go play with my friend Poppy. I already feel ten frillion times better, and my skin does too! I hope tomorrow I feel good enough to PLAY IN THE SNOW!!! Oh, too early for snow? Well damn because I love snow.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope you feel much better soon. I have terrible allergy problems, too, and so does Franklin, my adopted little brother. He's a Shar Pei, too. I hope you get to play with Poppy tomorrow and everything is just fine by then.

    Oh, I love the snow, too. We had so much of it last winter. I hope we get lots this year, too. I'm not sure my humans appreciate it as much as we do, at all.

    lotsa healing licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete