Sunday, March 7, 2010

Spring!

It's totally here, I don't care what that fat, lazy groundhog says. He is a lying creature. I know it is technically two more weeks away but this is why I know it's spring already: 1. Ma let me out in the yard to pee yesterday and then went back to her book and waited for me to announce myself when I was done. All of a sudden she comes runnin outside checking on me cuz it was a half an hour later and I was just chillin! 2. We went on a hike to the mushroom spot  (<-- Ma's secret agent headquarters that nobody knows about) today and there were like a bagillion people there! That's how come I know that groundhog is just a fat lazy animal and just wants to stay in bed for longer.
  I also learned some more new things today on our hike. I learnst that woodpeckers freak me out. I was trotting along smelling everything today, when suddenly I heard this creepy loud sound! I stopped and sat and even shivered a little cuz I didn't know what it was.
  I had hella fun sniffin under all the leaves, and I even walked in water to cross the creek! I found horse poop, which I thought was Awesome! And then on our walk back to the car we passed a farm with like a thousand horses and I just sat and watched them, totally entranced. Their Mom must have been calling them because they all ran together towards the house and it was very beautiful.My favourite was the black one.
  On the way home Ma let me hang out the window like I love to do, and I made at least a handful of people smile and point at me. Prolly more, but that's all my Mamma saw. Now, I am totally pooped. Ma tried to vacuum when we got home, but the moment she walked away I fell asleep on the cord. So close to the vacuum monster, I am so brave! I am currently snoring my ass off, and dreaming of din-din.

Horse poop=Awesome. Woodpeckers=Boogie Monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment