Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My new best friend




Mamma took me to Brooksvale today. I like to sniff all the animal smells, I made good friends with a horsie one time through the fence. There is a bridge that leads to an enormous field where I chase sticks and balls, and then we sometimes walk on the trails. Today, the bridge was gone so we could not hike, but I made a new best friend.
   His name was Sheep and he was awesome! My Mamma said he had a beautiful aura, and she pet him a lot. We sniffed eachother a lot, and he was very gentle. He was super quiet too.One time the goats went all "baaaaaaahhhh" and scared the crap out of me, so I went to investigate. They made such ridiculous noises that I wanted to get in there dammit!

I actually tried to squeeze through the fence spaces and I even broke it a little bit. That's when I started to act crazy so I had to sit down and "stop acting crazy" and we couldn't go back to my sheep friend until I started "acting like a normal dog". I am going to go back to visit Sheep tomorrow and hopefully he will remember me. Maybe they will let me in his space so I can play with him. Nah, prolly not.



 We'll just call him Shep, for short.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment