Thursday, November 24, 2011

I Am Spankful

 
I even got to have seconds!



  I am thankful for Sean Casey Animal Rescue for saving me when I was homeless and scared and very very cold. I am thankful for Mamma for finding me and taking me home. I am thankful for all my best friends, and Aunties & Uncles, and Nonnas. I am thankful for my awesome new home and the park they installed down the street for my enjoyment. I am thankful for crunchy leaves on the ground and crunchy leaves in piles and crunchy leaves blowing all around the place. I am thankful for my foster puppy finding his family so I can have my Mamma and her lap all to myself again. I am thankful for laps. I am thankful for my warm and cushy beds, and soft blankets. I am thankful for mine and my Mamma's health and happiness, and Punkinhead's too. (<--- Ma made me add that part.) I am thankful for car rides, and not taking baths. I am thankful for Practice Times and reward treats. I am thankful for naps in the sun. I am thankful for my toybox full of amazing toys and crunch bones.
But, I'm allergic to salad.
I am thankful for things that make my butt wiggle. I am thankful for butt rubs, and under the chin rubs, and ear rubs, and neck rubs, and belly rubs. I am thankful for peanut butter, hot dog treats, and green beans. I am thankful for the gobble gobble turkey that gave his life so I could nom, and I am thankful for seconds. I am thankful for all of you, all my friends and family. I love you very much! <3
   Light & Love & Bellyrubs

No comments:

Post a Comment