Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I am Thankful for

There's a lot of thankful talk going on today, so I thought I'd share.
Here's just a few of them.

  I am thankful for My Mamma and my entire family, even my crazy cousins Poppy and Sammie.
  I am thankful for raw hide bones, especially the flavorful ones.
  I am thankful for all my Aunties and Uncles that I love very much.
  I am thankful for all my toys, so many toys that I don't think I've even played with every single one of them yet.
  I am thankful for belly rubs, and butt rubs.
  I am thankful for dry leafs on the ground that I get to run through.
  I am thankful for not taking bathes.
  I am thankful for yummy goodness treats, and am very NOT thankful for diets.
  I am thankful for fuzzy blankets, and under the cover nap times.
  I am thankful for naps.
  I am thankful for walks at night when the wind's blowing, and smells are everywhere.
  and I am thankful for You! I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment